We all know I love all things natural and organic, finding pantry staples that act in more ways than one is something I really enjoy. I have a whole list of I could go through but I wanted to share my number one staple at the moment and that's Turmeric. Turmeric has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine and has a plethora of health benefits!!
"Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence."
The list could go on when it comes to the benefits Turmeric, below i've listed my top 5 reasons for you to start adding Turmeric to your diet today...
1. It's an anti-inflammatory (which can help with weight loss)
2. Improves blood circulation
3. Reduces acne scars and improves skin complexion
4. Curcumin, found in Turmeric helps with depression
5.) Has been proven to help with cancer
Here's a couple easy ways I love to add Turmeric into my diet...
1. Make a delicious golden milk, you can find the recipe under tonics.
2.) Add it to a tufo dinner. Cut the firm tofu into 1-2 inch cubes, saute it in a pan with Gee and onions. Add in about a 1/2 tablespoon of Turmeric while cooking.